Term life insurance is generally the least expensive and least complicated type of life insurance. It provides insurance protection at a low cost for a specified period of time, such as 10 or 20 years. If you die within the term period, a death benefit is paid to your beneficiary. If you are still living at the end of the term, protection ceases unless the policy is renewed. There is no accumulation element or cash value with term insurance.
- › It provides insurance protection for a low cost
- › If your needs change, most policies allow you to exchange your term policy for permanent
- › insurance policy without having to take a medical exam or provide other information about your health
- › Term insurance is a good way to supplement other coverage when you have added financial responsibilities for a given period of time (i.e. Mortgages, College Expenses)
- › Death benefits are generally received free from income tax
Content coming soon…