In today’s litigious society, any business that invites the public onto its premises provides a service, or manufactures a product is vulnerable to lawsuits claiming injury or damage. While there are many actions you can take to protect against lawsuits, you can not guard against them all. That’s why liability insurance is so important.
Protect your business
Purchasing the right coverage and limits to protect your company is a key component of a risk management strategy. When it comes to liability protection, the broader the coverage, the better. With C.L. Hollis Insurance Agency you’ll have some of the broadest premises, products, and completed operations insurance coverage available, so you can concentrate on what matters most — satisfying your customers needs — growing your business.
Coverages that make a difference
You’ll have some of the broadest additional insured coverage available. Additional insured status is automatically granted to:
- Other companies or individuals you are required to add as additional insureds under a written contract
- Corporate subsidiaries of which you own more than 50% of the voting stock
- Newly acquired or formed corporate organizations for 180 days from the date acquired or formed by you
- Employees or volunteer workers while performing duties related to the conduct of your business
- Any person or organization while acting as your real estate manager
In addition, we provide primary, non-contributory other insurance status to an additional insured if that-s agreed to in writing.
Why choose us to provide your company’s general liability?
Because we understand your business’ needs:
- Comprehensive general liability coverage
- Broad additional insured coverage to manage your business insurance program
- Legal defense costs outside the policy limits
- Responsive claims handling from C.L. Hollis Insurance
- Experienced loss control specialists
- Competitive pricing
- Umbrella limits up to $100 million
- Options for high hazard products and premises