As a business owner, big or small, your most valuable asset is your employees. They’re unquestionably the backbone to your company. When one of your employees gets injured while on the job, getting them the best medical care is concern number one, followed closely by covering their expenses and the need to have them back at work and being productive as soon as possible.
Workers’ compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for the tort of negligence.
Why choose The C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency to provide your Company’s workers’ compensation protection?
As one of the largest workers’ compensation providers in the New England Area offering the very popular 52-week “Pay as you go Plan,” The C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency can cover your statutory workers’ compensation obligation in every state where private carriers are permitted to provide this coverage.
The C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency understands that when audit payments, down payments and first installments come due at the same time, a business can suffer a real squeeze on its cash flow and credit. We offer “Pay as you go Plan,” a self-reported billing solution that matches workers’ compensation payments to your payroll and pay periods. This option helps you:
- Reduce large premium down payments
- Avoid billing charges
- Manage cash flow
- Mitigate audit surprises by basing your workers’ compensation premium charges on real-time payroll
Our workers’ compensation programs provide:
- Broad Coverage – The C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency offers a unique broad form endorsement designed to protect you from certain unknown and unanticipated exposures that aren’t covered by a standard workers’ compensation contract.
- Risk Management Services – The C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency offers valuable services to help provide quality care to injured employees, manage the incidence and cost of workplace injuries and, as a result, offer competitive workers’ compensation rates.
- Return-to-work program – This focuses on injured employees’ abilities and uses transitional duties to help them get back on the job as soon as medically appropriate.
- Loss Control Services – Access a variety of services to help improve workplace safety, Preventing injuries from happening and promoting safety procedures is always a good idea. A safer, healthier work environment is good for both your employees and you. C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency provides a wealth of claims benefits along with valuable Loss Control services.
We can help you strengthen your risk management program with protection from the C. L. Hollis Insurance Agency.